Thursday, August 13, 2009

3 years from 30!

Although my birthday was on Monday, the first day of teacher inservice, it was great!! I went to lunch with my co-workers, which now includes my little brother who also happened to buy my lunch that day:) After I got home, my husband and kids brought home a cake, card, and balloons. It was so fun watching them be so excited about the gifts!!


We went to Babe's for my birthday dinner. If you live in Central Texas and have never been to Babe's, please do yourself a favor and go!!! My daddy, mom, husband, sister, brother-in-law, brother, nieces, and children all were there. I had a blast even though I had to get up and run around like a chicken while they sang to me!


My parents and husband got me a flip! It is so much fun. I recommend getting one, especially if you have children.
I also got a really cute polka-dotted koozie with K on it from my sister. (I can't seem to find a picture on the internet that will do it justice!)
Thanks to my family for making my birthday so special!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister turned me on to the flip, and I use that thing all the time! Anna said Malachi was being so cute with the chicken dance. LOL Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete