Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Swingin'

After four days, 30 bottles of water, tons of sweat, and major patience from three precious children--we have a swingset!!



I don't think I've ever seen this much wood! Mother and I spent a few hours sealing the wood.


































Then we put the swing part together!




Chi was trying to be patient, but he thought he would give it a try! Didn't work very well :)








Then came the monkey bars...



Then came the big fort that goes in the middle of the swingset. It was tons of work!!












We had three little helpers!











After we finally finished the fort, it started coming together!



















We love when cousins come to visit!!



The first day it was completed, the kids played on it for 4 hours without fighting!!! We thank mom and dad so much for the wonderful gift for the kids. I know it will bring the kids years of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Yall did a great job! They kids will enjoy that for many years to come! I love grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Looks like a great swingset! What a sweet gift from your parents...it surely will bring lots of memories! I can't to get one in our backyard.

    ReplyDelete