Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School!

Yes, I did make it out of the school building before I bursted into tears!!! Wow, taking your baby girl to kindergarten is not easy. It is so great to be able to watch her grow and go through new stages in her life, but not so fast! SLOW DOWN, JORDENNE!!! Isaak had a fantastic first day of second grade...he is such the big boy now. Their classes are very close to each so they see each other a few times. Jordenne has a wonderful teacher; one that I've known since I was little. Isaak teacher seems great. She is the first teacher that I haven't known personally so this year will be a little different for me. I've heard she is structured and strict, so that will be great for Isaak.



My first day went well, too. 120 sixth graders scared to death and in a panic because they cannot get their locker open is always a blast ;). Really, they seem like a sweet group and I am blessed to be able to get to know so many new faces. I have moved up to 8th grade athletics so I have the same girls as last year. This year will be a lot of fun!



I will let Isaak and Jordenne tell you about their first day of school!








2 comments:

  1. I love the videos!! So adorable! Glad they love school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! so cute! i can't believe sweet jordy is in kindergarten! i love that all they remember is snack and playing! i swear we teach in kindergarten :) and isaak looks so grown up! wow! i love my sweet, sweet babies! (chi always cheeses when the camera is on him!)

    ReplyDelete