Monday, June 29, 2009

Jacket Baseball

Not a very intriguing title, but I couldn't think of anything! Earlier when I wrote the blog I couldn't believe I didn't have any pictures of Isaak playing this season....so what did this mom do? Definitely took my camera to the baseball game tonight! We thought this would be the last game of the season, but we played well so we will play on!

Isaak playing pitcher


Good cut...just not at a good pitch!



Meeting after the big win!


So--not baseball, but just thought I'd show you what I saw when I came in the bathroom this morning after running bath water for Jordenne...he thought it was very funny.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. I can't believe y'all have to be in that heat during games! UGH! Love the last one...what a little stinker.

    ReplyDelete