Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Way Back Whensday...

I've seen many people do this blog on Wednesdays and I think it is a great idea! It makes me stop and thank God for the great things He's blessed me with in life.



So, three years ago in July a friend that I grew up going to church with took my bridal portraits. She did a fabulous job! The best thing about my bridal portraits is that Jordenne got to come do them with me. Tony and I were married on a cruise, so I wanted to get good pictures of Jordy and I before the wedding. She had as much fun as I did! If you know her, you know she is the little diva--always wanting to wear a dress, look in the mirror at herself, and for her Daddy to tell her she looks pretty! It was a HOT day, but what did I expect?!?! July in Texas.


As I look at these pictures (by the way, there are over 100 of them...I chose 3 to share) I realize how blessed I am to have married a man with such precious children. I realize how blessed I am to have a mother/daughter relationship with her. God has done amazing things in my life and choosing me to raise Jordenne is one of the biggest blessings I'll ever receive.





I also noticed how much Malachi looks like Jordenne in these pictures! Do you think so??

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are breathtaking. Two beautiful girls! Not only are you blessed to have Jordenne, but she is blessed to have YOU! It was perfectly orchestrated that way! And yes, she does look a lot like Malachi!!! I'm glad you're going to do Way Back Whensday! Which reminds me...I didn't do one today!

    ReplyDelete