Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's the Playoffs, Baby!

Last Saturday night was SO much fun! My BIL, sister, SIL-to-be, brother, husband, and I went to Jerry's World to watch the Cowboys destroy the Eagles!!! My amazing little brother decided to forgo tickets on the third row to buy tickets for all of us to go! How sweet is that!?!





I have to admit that I was a little nervous at the beginning of the game. It's the same feeling that I got before going onto the court in my own games back in the day. This team has so many players that are fun to watch. Cowboys plucked the Eagles (haha, couldn't resist!), 34-14. Now we go into Minnesota to watch Dallas take on Favre and the Vikings. Go Cowboys!

All in all, it was a great game and a fabulous time spent with my siblings! Thanks, Ryan, for giving us the opportunity to go!!












This paragraph is just for me to read back on in the future! Romo is doing a fantastic job in the quarterback position. I love our three headed monster at running back that includes Barber, Jones, and Choice. Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, and Jason Witten are dependable when we need them to catch a ball. Roy Williams even decided to show up Saturday night! The O-line does a great job keeping Romo protected. On defense Spencer and Ware put so much pressure on the quarterback. Bradie James (my love) is tearing it up at linbacker. Jenkins is doing an awesome job in the secondary, as well as, Newman, Sensabaugh, Scandrick, Hamlin, and Ball. Hurd is fun to watch on special teams at the games. Buehler kicks the ball in the end zone almost everytime! There are more players that make a big difference, but these are the ones I love!!!














1 comment:

  1. Man I get tickets and can't even make a picture... so much for yall going to the NFC Championship game! haha

    ReplyDelete