Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Pictures

As you can tell by the new header...we had family pictures taken. I am ashamed to say that these are our first family pictures with Malachi :( I need to be better at getting them taken. We just ran over to Kiddie Kandids and had them taken. I can't wait for Chelsea to take our family pictures that are not necessarily posed! I'll let her get this wedding behind her first. :)
Anyway, trying to get 3 kids to smile at the same time is just ridiculous. Malachi was doing good until then end and, of course, that was his time to take his picture!


Here they go:



2 comments:

  1. I think they're great! You got lots of smiles! Malachi's smile has got to be the BEST smile I have ever seen. It just makes you smile seeing him smile! Love it. Such a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! I was just telling George we needed to get a family picture done! You have one good lookin' family!

    ReplyDelete